Thursday, October 10, 2024

thanks

I don't think I will ever tire of designing with pumpkins!!

This week's Inspired By challenge allowed me to play yet again with these glorious gourds...

Inspired By... Pumpkins #IB305


I was inspired by the texture, color, pattern, theme and sketch... another pretty literal interpretation, I guess that's just my jam! ha


I chose patterned papers and added a little bit of inking to create texture on die cut pumpkins. For the stems I rolled up some strips of rust colored paper, that was a fun experiment! I die cut and stamped the leaf veins on orange dot patterned paper. To finish the card off, I die cut the sentiment from copper glitter paper.
Simple and easy, just the way I like it!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations on the Inspired By blog, hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ rae

Supply List:
The Stamp Market - Pumpkin patch dies; thanks die
Pinkfresh Studio - Folk edge frame dies
Misc - patterned papers, jute twine, Distress Oxide brushed corduroy 

1 comment: