Thursday, October 3, 2024

pumpkin parade

Time for a new Inspired By challenge!!

This week we're being inspired by these whimsical acorns

Inspired By... Acorns #IB304


Had to get creative again this week since I don't own many fall products and definitely don't have any acorns!
I was inspired by the colors and shapes in the inspiration photo and also drew inspiration from the sketch.


My mind's eye saw a row of colorful kraft stem topped pumpkins! Some sparkly vines, wind blown leaves, and clear sequins add a touch of whimsy and further display my interpretation of the whimsical acorns in the fun inspiration photo! The striped embossed background was inspired by the sketch.

This card pretty closely follows The Stamp Market's sample (imitation is the best form of flattery, right? I fell in LOVE with their card! 😍 I just added a few fun extras to make it my own.

Hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week, don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's creations on the Inspired By blog!!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:
The Stamp Market - Pumpkin Patch dies; Color Crush cardstock; sequins
Pinkfresh Studio - sentiment stamp; notched corner frame dies
Altenew - dazzling diamond cardstock
Other - white embossing powder; kraft cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment