Sunday, March 21, 2021

you are powerful

 Another fabulous sketch is up at Freshly Made Sketches... and you know I just had to play along!


Here is what I came up with...


I was in the mood for vivid, bold and simple... and I think that's what I ended up with!

The background is a striped patterned paper with a pink cardstock strip adhered diagonally down the middle. I stamped the image on a 3" white cardstock panel matted with pink cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and matted with pink cardstock. I added a few small pink flowers in the hair of the stamped image and added a few small pink pearls.

Simple, but bold... this was a fun one to create!

Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo

rae


5 comments:

  1. This sure is vivid and bold! I love the pops of pink! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the black and white with pop of pink in the flowers and the single stripe!! A fabulous look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning design! I love that gorgeous stamp and the black and white striped backdrop. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card. Such an ultra feminine image against those bold stripes and that splash of magenta. I love the sentiment it's so powerful and strong. Glad your card was chosen as one of the princesses. Well deserving.

    ReplyDelete