Monday, February 5, 2024

love you

This is a card representing several firsts for me....


• the first time I truly created a one layer CAS card (GASP!)
• the first time I created a mask... yep, masked that little Frenchie so I could stencil the row of hearts
• the first time I linked up to sooooo many challenges (listed below) ... there were so many overlapping challenge themes I just couldn't narrow it down..... I so enjoyed challenging myself with this new to me technique that I wanted to share my first super clean one layer CAS card with them all!! LOL :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, truly appreciate it!! 
xoxo ~ rae

Supply List:
Avery Elle - Pop Up Frenchie stamp
Simon Says Stamp - hearty tweed stencil
Distress Oxide Inks - lumberjack plaid, picked raspberry, worn lipstick
Other: Tsukineko onyx blank ink; Neenah white cardstock
Techniques: masking, stamping, ink blending

Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable on so many levels. I love the contrast of colours which really make your Frankie pop. Welcome to one layer CAS cards they really can pack a punch. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Cards.
    KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the pup peeking out! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely knocked it out of the park with this one! I adore your ittle frenchie and the stencil is done impeccably! Great job on all your firsts, they are done perfectly. Its so wonderful seeing your work on CAS on Friday, we hope to see you there more often!
    Kristin
    CAS on Friday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny is this...I'm ALSO on the DT at AAA Cards, so I'm back to repeat what I said above...I LOVE your card! Great job on the sketch and we adore seeing your work on our site, keep up the amazing work!! Hugs!
    Kristin
    AAA Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly smashed each and every challenge with this one, Rae! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little dog peeking up from the bottom of the card is so cute, Rae, and I love your ombre hearts. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your puppy. Awesome job with the masking!!! This is just adorable in so many ways. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rae, thank you for participating in the Valentine's challenge at Cas on Friday.

    Greetings Ina
    DT member Cas on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous job masking and your little frenchie is absolutely adorable! So glad you shared this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grats Rae on winning the sketch challenge at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete