Thursday, September 26, 2024

Fall is here


Fall is here… well, almost here… it’s still pretty toasty in Alabama, and then there’s that hurricane bringing in some rain and humidity, but soooon we will have that glorious fall weather… can’t wait!!!!
This week’s Inspired By challenge is bringing those fall vibes though, check it out!



The plaid, the rich colors, a warm beverage and a good book, the moodiness… yes please!!! 
Can you tell I like autumn?! :)

I was inspired by the theme, colors, and the sketch when designing my card… here she is: 



Huge fan of these new pumpkin dies from The Stamp Market, I know I’m going to get lots of use out of them!  I die cut the pumpkins from some textured off white patterned paper and did a little inking around the edges for dimension. For the rest of the card, I really just dig through my stash of papers to find colors that would suit the mood I wanted for my card.

Be sure to check out the Inspired By blog to see rest of the design team’s take on this week’s challenge - hope you will play along with us!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:
The Stamp Market - Pumpkin patch dies
Patterned paper - Echo Park; misc
Misc - jute twine, foam tape


1 comment: