Thursday, June 20, 2024

show up and shine



New Inspired By challenge time!!
This week we are being inspired by… suitcases!




I was inspired by the sketch, theme, and colors in the photo prompt when designing my card.

Lots of miscellaneous hodge podge going on here!! lol
Inspired by the sketch and the colors of the suitcases, I created a gradient panel which I pieced, embossed and then die cut with a new die from The Stamp Market. The rest of the card is just a bunch of old miscellany… suitcase die cuts, palm tree chipboard, sunglasses die cut from gold paper. The sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio.
I added some Altenew gold paint for background splatter. 
Check out the rest of the designers creations on the Inspired By blog, hope you will be inspired to play along!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
xoxo ~ Rae

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you were inspired Rae. Those pops of gold are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete