Thursday, June 27, 2024

eat.sleep.beach.repeat.

Time for a new Inspired By Challenge!!




This week I used the sketch as my main inspiration and also the patterns and colors I saw in the photo prompt. 


Aaaahhhhh… what I would give to be sitting on a beach right now!! Relaxing at the beach is so therapeutic, I love, love, love the beach. I kept my design simple to evoke a sense of tranquility, which is what I feel every time I visit a beach (I swear I am part mermaid). 

This Waffle Flower beach umbrella die/umbrella set was so fun to play with, looking forward to trying more color combinations and designs with it!!

The rest of the card is very simple - kraft cardstock for sand, ink blended water/sky.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations on the Inspired By blog - we can’t wait to see how you will be inspired!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

1 comment:

  1. Love how you were inspired! I still need to play with the WF umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete