Thursday, June 13, 2024

It’s time…


… to share a card made with this fabulous new Stamp Market June kit inspired by this week’s new Inspired By challenge!

I was inspired by the sketch, the ‘Pops’ (Father’s Day) theme, and the diagonal stripes in the photo prompt. 

When I saw the sketch, I  immediately thought of these unique new watch products from The Stamp Market!
Made this card to give to my Dad for Father’s Day - even set the watch to the time I was born :).

So fun to play with and so many options… couldn’t resist making a few more cards to send to my daughter in Korea and my son in Texas.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations on the Inspired By blog, we can’t wait to see how you will be inspired! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:
• stamps/dies - It’s Time June kit - The Stamp Market
• cover plate - Concord & 9th
• cardstock - The Stamp Market, Concord & 9th, Altenew
• inks - The Stamp Market, Concord & 9th
• sequins - The Stamp Market
• dies - streamers - Sunny Studio Stamps
• other - glossy black cardstock 

1 comment: