Thursday, May 16, 2024

thinking of you

Time for another Inspired By challenge! This week we are being inspired by this gorgeous prompt


 

When I saw the inspiration photo I immediately knew I wanted to work with that beautiful shade of blue!! 
I pulled my inspiration from the theme and colors in the photo prompt when designing my card.


To start, I inked up a panel with some alpine aster Altenew ink then cut it into strips to create the background. Next up, I die cut lots of Spellbinders flowers and inked them up to resemble the flowers in the photo prompt.  Really enjoyed the inking on this one!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations on the Inspired By blog! We can’t wait to see how you will be inspired!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:
Dies: Spellbinders Club Blooms, Be Bold Blooms; Pinkfresh Studio stitched scallop rectangles
Ink: Altenew alpine aster, water hyacinth, hydrangea; The Stamp Market citrine
Stamp/Die: Waffle Flower essential sentiments



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors and design. Be Bold Blooms is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete