Thursday, May 23, 2024

friends like you are everything

Time for a new Inspired By Challenge!

Inspired By … Boxes #IB290


I was inspired by the grid pattern of the sketch, and from the photo prompt I pulled inspiration from the white squares and petite florals.

Confession time… this card was my third attempt at this challenge! First card: pretty cool, weirdly inspired, and honestly, boring. Second card: a beautiful washi tape design, that looked exactly like previous cards I have shared, so no. 
So for this card, this was actually my original vision…. some sort of grid pattern background with a vellum floral overlay. Ironically, many bits and pieces used in this card were already laying around my studio, I just needed to pull them together into a card.
Die cut the grid background. Die cut the floral design from patterned paper to layer behind the white embossed vellum overlay. Ink splattered distress oxide inks in coordinating colors. Added a bit of die cut greenery.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations on the Inspired By blog, we can’t wait to see how you are inspired!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:
Stamp/Die: Altenew handpicked bouquet; Pinkfresh Studio beyond happy
Dies: The Stamp Market from the grid; Spellbinders club blooms
Distress Inks: scattered straw, worn lipstick, picked raspberry
Other: white embossing powder; black pearls; vellum; black, white card stock; patterned paper


1 comment:

  1. This is a beauty! I love the gorgeous floral design and the layers!

    ReplyDelete