Thursday, May 30, 2024

hope your day is sweet

Time for a new Inspired By challenge!

This week we’re being inspired by… muffin cups!

Inspired By… Muffin Cups #IB291


Aren’t these colors inviting?! I just love pattern and color! 
As tempted as I was to paper piece the entire card with gorgeous floral patterned papers, I challenged myself to stamp the focal images instead.

Although I’ve had this Pinkfresh Studio 'sweet day' set in my stash for a while now, this was my first time using it - love how easy it was to work with! Of course some fun, ancient patterned paper from the hoard made it onto the card as well. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations on the Inspired By blog... we hope that you will be inspired to play along with us this week!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List: 

Pinkfresh Studio Stamp/die/stencil: Sweet Day

Pinkfresh Studio Inks: warm buff, doe, turquoise, ballet slipper, cherry blossom, peony, begonia

Avery Elle pierced rounded frames

The Stamp Market sequins

Other: scallop frame die; patterned papers

1 comment: