Thursday, May 2, 2024

love you Mom



Love the unique inspiration of this week’s Inspired By challenge gives us for Mother’s Day cards!

Inspired By - Mom Charcuterie 


So basically, I was inspired by salami flowers and cupcakes. 

Yep, my creative muse picked the flowers out of photo prompt and used them as inspiration :)
And also the sketch, the ‘Mom’ theme, and the collage-y nature of the charcuterie itself (inspired my use of floral patterned paper).


Kinda excited about the random product collage I made here 😊 Some new products, most just 'new to me' products. I really, really enjoyed putting this one together... I have always loved playing with gorgeous patterns and colors!

Patterned paper - Echo Park spring collections
Die cut flowers - Spellbinders Club Blooms dies / Echo Park spring cardstock
Stamp/Die - The Greetery - To Mom With Love (I fell in LOVE with this set as soon as I saw it!!)
Dies - Papertrey Ink (Love to Layer Charming Brackets); Pinkfresh Studio (notched corner frame dies)
Embellishments - The Stamp Market sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

1 comment: