Sunday, May 5, 2024

Hello

So glad I found some time to create this weekend, creativity is always the best therapy, no? :)

I played along with the latest challenges from Freshly Made Sketches and the Color Throwdown.


Here is my card…


I was eager to play with some ‘new to me’ products and glad that these challenges provided me the opportunity!!

Supply List:
Dies: Spellbinders - Club Blooms; Scrapbook.com - sentiment 
Embossing folder: Spellbinders - leafy
Cardstock: Scrapbook.com; Altenew - diamond glitter
Embellishments: Pinkfresh Studio
Other: patterned paper; black, white cardstock 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae







3 comments:

  1. I love your bold bouquet and fabulous sentiment along with the classic gingham! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the pop of color with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete