Thursday, March 21, 2024

Inspired by... daisy

Hello hello!

Time for this another Inspired By challenge!

This week we are being inspired by.... daisy.

Inspired By Daisy #IB281


I was so inspired, I made TWO cards... and of course there's a story as to why there's two cards! LOL

For the first card, I was inspired by: the flowers, the colors, the grid pattern, the pop of black.

For the second card, I was inspired by: the flowers, the grid pattern, the 'wavy' element, and the pop of color from the little toy.

Card #1:

Helloooo yellllllow.
Eeek. Is it too much yellow?!? 
That's what I originally thought, hence a card #2!!

After I ink blended that background panel and diamond plaid cover panel with the yellow, it was much more 'lemony' than I wanted, but rather than scrap it, I just kept going....
and voilà, just a simple, straightforward die cut, ink blended card.

Due to my initial disappointment with the way-too-yellow card (it has since grown on me!), I decided to take advantage of the supplies I already had out in front of me to work on a card that I need soon for an expecting coworker!

Card #2

Perfect for an expectant mother of a baby girl, right? 
And look at the restraint... only a 'hint' of yellow this time!! lol

Another fun week of seeing where the inspiration theme takes me, enjoyed every minute!!
Hopefully you will be inspired to play along with us this week, be sure to stop by the Inspired By blog to check out the rest of the design team's projects!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:

Card #1
Dies: The Stamp Market; Pinkfresh Studio
Ink: Pinkfresh Studio

Card #2
Dies: The Stamp Market; Pinkfresh Studio
Sequins: The Stamp Market
Paper: Echo Park; vellum





1 comment: