Thursday, March 28, 2024

Inspired By..... basket

Hello crafty friends!

Back today with another Inspired By challenge :)

This week's theme - Inspired By... Basket



I was inspired by the basket, yellow elements, pillow pattern, and the pop of gold.
I was also inspired by the sketch, swapping out the circle for an arch shape.

And here is my floral arrangement.... I mean card ;)


For the focal point of my card, I used dies and stamps from The Stamp Market (basket and tulips).
Love how bright and cheery those tulips are!!

Looking forward to seeing what you will be inspired to create this week! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations on the Inspired By blog!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:
Stamps/Dies: tulips/sentiment (The Stamp Market); basket die (The Stamp Market); arch die (Pinkfresh Studio
Embossing Folder: Simon Says Stamp
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks; Altenew
Patterned paper: Echo Park; scrap
Embellishments: gold glitter drops (Pinkfresh Studio)




No comments:

Post a Comment