Monday, February 19, 2024

have a great day



 Hello hello and happy Monday!! 

I found a little time this weekend to play with some new Stamp Market supplies and used this week’s Freshly Made Sketches sketch as inspiration…


I started with an Avery Elle pierced rounded frame background panel. I then stamped a plaid background in black then cut that panel at an angle and layered it over the pierced panel. I inked a thin cardstock strip in red and adhered it over the angle and tied a bakers twine bow. I stamped and die cut the flowers, leaves, and sentiment and adhered them to a die cut square. Finally I added some sequins for sparkly fun :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

xoxo ~ rae

1 comment:

  1. I love the mix of the bold sentiment with the bright little flowers! Fabulous with the plaid behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete