Thursday, February 15, 2024

Inspired By... quilt

Happy Thursday friends, it's time for another Inspired By challenge!

This week we are being Inspired By.... a beautiful quilt!

Inspired By Challenge #IB276


Ok, confession time. 
Many, many moons ago (ahem.. 20+ years ago!) before I took up paper crafting, I was a quilter! My mom has always sewn and is a fabulous quilter, so growing up I was always surrounded by beautiful fabric.... guess I know where my love of pattern and color came from :)

When I saw this challenge, I knew I would be 'quilting with paper' in some way ;)
To say I was inspired is an understatement... I made three cards!

•••••••
Card #1... inspired by the colors, quilt theme, sketch (or 9 patch quilt block!), pattern

Supplies used:
Concord & 9th XO Quilt Top Dies; Big on You stamp set
The Stamp Market patterned papers; simple scripty thanks die
Spellbinders diamond plaid embossing folder

•••••••

Card #2... inspired by the colors, sketch, pattern

Supplies used:
Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms dies
The Stamp Market patterned papers; A fall hello dies; cardstock
Pinkfresh Studio diagonal stitched plaid coverplate die

•••••••
Card #3... inspired by the colors, pattern, sketch (loosely - flipped and used 9 base elements)

Supplies used:
The Stamp Market patterned papers; Birthday cover die; Balloon Birthday die; gold glitter star confetti

This was a fun one!! Hope that you will also be inspired to play along. Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations on the Inspired By blog and over on Instagram too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ rae








 

1 comment:

  1. wow! Love them all! I've always wanted to learn how to quilt!

    ReplyDelete