Friday, January 28, 2022

you've been on my mind

hello there!

Today I'm playing along with the latest Color Throwdown challenge


Initially, these colors stumped me, but then I turned to an Altenew floral stamp set, and the card came together nicely!

I found the gorgeous ombre patterned paper in my stash to be the perfect pink/purple backdrop for the image I chose to stamp in Altenew shades of purple and green.
The paper panels were die cut with The Greetery crimped frame dies. The stamped sentiment and sentiment die are also by The Greetery.

Thankful for this challenge as it took me out of my 'color comfort zone', I never really work with purple, but I'm glad I did!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
rae




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! That paper is just perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing along this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete