Friday, January 28, 2022

I love you so, so much

For today's card I played along with the latest sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches


I have always loved square card sketches! I decided to make my card Valentine-themed, take a look...

Other than the stenciling, the basic technique here is pretty old school, but hey, after a one year card making hiatus, it's hard to break old habits!! Long live pretty bows LOL!!
I've always enjoyed the sketches at Freshly Made Sketches, and this sketch was no exception. I went with a love/Valentine theme, chose a cheery color palette, did some stenciling, die cutting and stamping, and voilà.

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae


1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic Valentine! I love the stencil, the sparkly heart and the fun flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete