Friday, January 28, 2022

love you a lot

 Playing along with the latest challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches


I flipped the sketch, and came up with this...

I started with a panel of pinstriped patterned paper. To create the heart I inked a plain white piece of cardstock with red hued distress inks, then spritzed with water to oxidize. I ran the paper through my die cut machine with the Pink Fresh diagonal stitched plaid cover plate, then die cut the heart shape with a Hero Arts heart die.  The heart was adhered to the card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiments (Concord & 9th Big on You set), die cut the larger sentiment with the coordinating die, and added to the card. Also used were a strip of gold glitter tape and a few gold embellishments.
Another simple creation for me :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae



4 comments:

  1. Rae your design works with the flipped sketch perfectly! Love that fun sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love the big sentiment with the heart and that you rotated the sketch. Thank you for sharing your creation at CAS Colours & Sketches. Stay safe & keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiment is so cute. A little bit of bling, a little bit of pattern, a little bit of texture and a big bold heart. I feel the sentiment completely. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love all the layers and the bold sentiment looks great with the big heart! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete