Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Altenew August Inspiration Challenge

 I MADE A CARD!!! lol

Yeah, it's been awhile....

But I was totally inspired to dust off the ol' supplies thanks to Altenew's August Inspiration Challenge


Et voilà, here's my card...

I was inspired by the background in the inspiration photo, so I used Altenew Ombre Stripe stencil and several different Distress Oxide inks (pumice stone, hickory smoke, antique linen, tea dye, vintage photo) to create the card base background.
I used Altenew Book Engravings stamp and die set for the flowers and leaves. The flowers were stamped with Altenew inks in Peach Perfect, Mango Smoothie, and Dark Chocolate. (Also used Pinkfresh Studio Coral Reef ink). I turned to my Altenew Watercolor 36 pan set and used warm sunshine to add some color to the flower centers.
The sentiment (from Altenew's Handpicked Bouquet set) was heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The flowers, leaves, and sentiment strip were adhered to the card with adhesive foam for added dimension.
I finished the card off with a sprinkling of Waffle Flower clear enamel dots.

So thankful for this challenge and the inspiration it offered to get creative again!! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
xoxo
rae

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rae, I love how you used brown to tie in all the colors and make the entire card look cohesive! This turned out so beautiful! Thanks for joining the August Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete