Thursday, September 12, 2024

Inspired by… bicycle


Hello crafty friends!!
It’s time for another Inspired By challenge - this week’s challenge:


Unfortunately no bicycles exist in my crafting arsenal, so I got creative with my interpretation of the bicycle inspiration. Specifically, I drew inspiration from the colors, the basket of flowers, and shapes…I’ll explain ;)
I also followed the sketch.
I was inspired by the bicycle wheels when choosing the embossing folder for the card background. The flower filled pocket element was inspired by the bicycle basket, and the color of the pocket was obviously inspired by the color of the bicycle.
The diagonal strips were inspired by the color and placement of the fence in the inspiration photo. 

I really enjoyed this challenge, hope you will play along with us this week!! Check out the rest of the design team’s creations on the Inspired By blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Xoxo ~Rae

Supply List:
Stamps/Dies: The Stamp Market - Pocket full of sunshine 
Ink/Cardstock: The Stamp Market
Dies: Concord & 9th - Diagonal shortcuts dies
Embossing folder: Spellbinders - Origami folds
Misc: patterned paper; white embossing powder

1 comment: