Thursday, September 5, 2024

a fall hello

And we’re back!!

Our Inspired By Challenge team took a break last month, but now we’re back and ready for some new challenges!!

Here is this week’s challenge:

Inspired By …. Apples #IB300


I was primarily inspired by the colors in the inspiration photo but I did manage to sneak a few apples into my card too 😉 


I think I used about 50 dies on this card…. and spent waaaayyyyy too much time putting it together, but it was fun!! Once I decided on a fallish theme, the card sort of built itself along the way. 
I chose fall themed patterned papers - can I just tell you how much I LOVE those itty bitty die cut pillows?!?
The white tiered tray in the inspiration photo inspired the stacked white pumpkin element, and the apple crate was fussy cut from patterned paper. 

We can’t wait to see how you will be inspired this week, hope you will join us!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List
My Favorite Things - miscellaneous dies, brick patterned paper
Echo Park - patterned paper
The Stamp Market - sentiment stamp/die
Misc - solid designer paper scraps, vellum

1 comment:

  1. Rae, this is so pretty. Love the scenery you designed. Wow on the 50 dies, that's amazing. You are a patient crafter!

    ReplyDelete