Thursday, April 11, 2024

Inspired by.... stroll

Hello crafty friends!!

It's time for another Inspired By challenge.... and it's GORGEOUS!!! 

Inspired By #284 - Stroll


I have been swooooning over the beautiful soft pinks and flowers since I laid my eyes upon the inspiration photo!! I used them as inspiration for my card and used the sketch to guide my design as well. As for the theme... I envisioned strolling to/from a farmer's market (somewhere in France, preferably)...

Et voilà, ma carte....


Hellloooo PINK!!! Sakura (cherry blossoms) galore! Pink butterflies!! Yummy pink paper!!
Shades of pink offset with crisp white...... one of my favorite color combinations to work with! 

Ooohhh, and let's not forget the shiny gold... another favorite accent with this color combination ;)
This card just makes me happy :) Layer upon layer of pink and white and flowers and butterflies... lol.

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the design team interpreted this challenge and how YOU will be inspired!! Please head to the Inspired By blog for more inspiration and to link up your project!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, appreciate your visit!! :)
xoxo ~ Rae

Supply List:
Pinkfresh Studio - Sakura washi tape, dies, stamp; notched corner frames; gold glitter drops
Concord & 9th - stitched stripe card front die
Papertrey Ink - Reflections January dies
Other - jute twine, Versafine onyx black ink






1 comment: