Sunday, March 10, 2024

hello spring



Hello Spring!! 

Playing along with the latest AAA Cards Challenge #260


I was in the mood for watercoloring today, so I pulled out this older gorgeous tulips stamp set and some distress oxide inks and played!

I’ve only tried watercoloring a few times before, so I have a lot to learn and much more practice is needed, but I sure had fun playing!!

Supply List:

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp

Distress Oxide Inks: spun sugar, saltwater taffy, picked raspberry, shabby shutters, bundled sage, forest moss

Other: watercolor paper; patterned paper scrap; Versafine onyx black ink; clear embossing powder; black cardstock; white cardstock

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

xoxo ~ Rae


2 comments:

  1. Love it ... I really like the strip on the side "great minds think alike", what a fab job of watercolouring Rae and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful water coloring of the tulips. Thanks so much for sharing your work on the AAA Cards Challenge. Sketches are always fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete