Monday, February 5, 2024

get well soon

 Hello!! 

Playing along with the latest Color Throwdown challenge #778

Here is my card…


I used some new-to-me supplies from The Stamp Market (succulent dies, cardstock, sentiment stamp/die). 
As per usual, I enjoyed taking a rather literal interpretation of the inspiration photo :). 

Thanks so much for stopping by, appreciate it very much!! 
xoxo ~ rae 

supply list:
The Stamp Market (succulent dies, cardstock, Everyday Greetings sentiment/die)
Avery Elle (pierced rounded frames died)
Altenew (cross stitch canvas cover plate)
Pinkfresh Studio (nested circles dies)
Neenah (desert storm, white cardstock)
Techniques: die cutting

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness...I absolutely LOVE this design! You totally rocked the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love how you used this week’s colors! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete