Sunday, December 31, 2023

Love - Inkspirational Moodboard

Hello hello!!

Today I am sharing a card I created based on Inkspirational Moodboard #306


I pulled my inspiration from this image specifically

And here is my card....

Who can resist black, white and sparkle!?!!!

The card base is a white panel die cut with Pinkfresh Studio dotted chevron coverplate, over which I layered some patterned papers - black and white stripe, white and gold pattern, and bronze glitter cardstock.
The 'LOVE' letters were die cut from black and white cardstock with Pinkfresh Studio Julieta alpha dies and adorned with Pinkfresh Studio gold glitter drops. The black and white hearts were die cut from black and white cardstock with Hero Arts nested heart dies.

A quick and simple card, but I really enjoyed digging through my supplies pulling all of the elements together to match the moodboard inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo ~ rae


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a fabulous card! I love the way you were inspired by our challenge. The stripes and the glitter card especially look amazing! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete