Sunday, October 30, 2022

thankful

 Played along with another fabulous sketch at Freshly Made Sketches

I really enjoyed interpreting this sketch... here is my card:

Ok, so can I tell you how much I really enjoyed ink blending this panel? Ink blending is not something I do, like ever... lol... but after making this card, I think I've changed my mind, I want to ink blend all the things now!!
I ink blended the pierced panel using Distress Oxide Inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, fired brick). I also lightly inked the sentiment background before stamping the sentiment with aged mahogany distress oxide ink. The rest of the card parts were made from an autumn-themed patterned paper pack - I die cut the circles and fussy cut the pumpkins and gourds and adhered them with foam tape.  
Really enjoyed creating this card, glad to have had another great FMS sketch as the inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae
Supply List:
Pink Fresh: hexagon tile cover plate, diagonal stitched circles
Simon Says Stamp: CZ Design Clean line Gratitude stamp and die
Distress Oxide Inks: mustard seed, spiced marmalade, fired brick, aged mahogany
Recollections patterned paper
May Arts jute twine
Other: white cardstock, foam tape


2 comments:

  1. Your ink blending is really pretty!! Love your colors. And the pumpkins are so fun for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ink-blended background is the perfect backdrop for these great elements! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete