Sunday, October 30, 2022

grateful

 Played along with the latest color challenge at The Color Throwdown 


I took a little liberty with the 'sage' color in the challenge... all of the shades of green ink I have were very dull looking.. note to self, buy a new, good 'sage' ink!! ;)
Here is my card....

Kind of a different look for me, but I have to say, I really like it! :) I used some new (to me) products from The Greetery to make this card - lots of stamping and die cutting - also a different technique for me. I really enjoyed the process!

Supply List: 

The Greetery: Pine & Berry stamps and dies; Winter Medley Die

Altenew: deck planks 3D embossing folder

Simon Says Stamp: CZ Design Clean line Gratitude sentiment and stamp

Distress Oxide Inks: dusty concord, peeled paint

Blush colored pearls & patterned paper

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

xoxo

rae



No comments:

Post a Comment