Thursday, January 25, 2024

XOXO ... and exciting news!

Hello hello!!

Thanks for stopping by today, as I have some pretty exciting news to share ....

I have joined the Inspired By design team!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited to be among such amazingly talented designers!! I just LOVE Inspired By challenges and have played along with them for as long as I can remember!! This is such an honor to be able to design with the team and hope you will find inspiration from me just as I have all these years!!!

On to the latest challenge, and my first as a DT member :)


Here is my card...


I was inspired by colors/theme of photo prompt and the sketch when designing my card. 
I did mention how much I LOVE Inspired By challenges, right?! LOL 
Seriously, I have ALWAYS found inspiration from either the photo or the sketch every single time, and am quite often inspired by both!!

Supplies used in making this card include:
• (New!) The Stamp Market - Sending Hearts cover die
• (new to me) The Stamp Market - cardstock
• Pinkfresh Studio - Julieta alpha dies
• Pinkfresh Studio - glitter drops (blush)

Hope that you will be inspired to raid your crafty stash and play along!! 
Thanks for stopping by, looking forward to many more amazing Inspired By challenges to come! 
Be sure to check out the Inspired By blog and Instagram to see the other designers creations!!

xoxo ~ rae







4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Welcome to the Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! BAM --Love the super bright colors!!!!
    FABULOUS inspiration, glad I was able to join in this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You're a great fit; this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great debut card, Rae! Looking forward to being inspired by YOU!

    ReplyDelete