Sunday, November 5, 2023

thank you - Color Throwdown #767

 Playing along with the latest Color Throwdown challenge #767!

Confession time..... when I saw the flower pillows in the photo prompt I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with this card! Yes, it's very 'old school' of me, but once I get an idea in my head, well, I see it through! :)

So basically, I dug out some VERY old white Prima flowers (ca. 2009?! lol) that resembled the flower pillows and inked them with distress inks from the color challenge. Additional ancient products include patterned papers, that to me resembled upholstery.... did I mention that I took a rather literal interpretation of the inspiration photo as well?! lol

Sometimes it is refreshing to just dig through the years of collected products and just let your creativity flow...

Supply List:

Spellbinders four petal thank you floral dies

Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments stamp and die

Distress Oxide Inks - spun sugar, mustard seed, rusty hinge, bundled sage

Prima flowers - white

May Arts jute twine

Other supplies: patterned papers from stash; Tsukineko black onyx ink; burlap scraps

Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo - rae


1 comment:

  1. Love how you used your "vintage" products here! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete