Sunday, May 21, 2023

You are strong

Hello there!

Playing along with the latest sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches #586

and was inspired by the photo prompt at Inspired By


Here is what I came up with....

I started by heat embossing the floral image on vellum, layered some yellow patterned paper over an embossed white panel, and another yellow layer. I added the bold embossed sentiment and the black butterfly from my ancient stash of embellishments.

Love how bright and cheery this one turned out :)

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
rae

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully layered design! I love it all, especially the contrast between the soft vellum layers and bold black polka dot butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking card with that gorgeous colour combo and fabulous details. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete