Monday, May 29, 2023

wonderful things will happen - Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

hey crafty friends!

Here today with my take on Altenew's May Inspiration Challenge hosted by the amazing Jaycee Gaspar


After rummaging through my Altenew supplies, and then realizing I had no lily stamps in my arsenal (note to self: buy lily stamps ... why don't you own any lily stamps, you love lilies?!)

So, no lilies, but I thought some of my new Altenew products would give me the look I wanted for this card.



I started with Altenew's Happy Hummingbird 3D embossing folder then used Altenew's Sweet Honeysuckles simple coloring stencils to ink blend the embossed image.
I then fussy cut the image and adhered it within a Pink Fresh Studio die cut circle, then adhered it to a Spellbinders embossed panel, which I had splattered with some Altenew inks.

The sentiment is from Altenew's new Dynamic Duo: Luscious Flora sentiment, which I heat embossed in white embossing powder.  Interesting note -  I did not have the correct size tag, so I die cut a tag from Altenew's Terrific Tags set and just cut it down to the size I needed.

This was a fun challenge, thanks Altenew for the inspiration!!

Supply List:
Altenew Sweet Honeysuckles simple coloring stencil
Altenew Happy Hummingbird 3D embossing folder
Altenew Dynamic Duo: Luscious Flora sentiment
Altenew dies: Cross stitch canvas, Terrific Tags
Altenew Inks: limeaid, lime, fresh leaf, forest glades, shadow creek, soft lilac, lavender fields, wisteria, hydrangea, deep iris, ultraviolet, snapdragon, jet black
Altenew enamel dots - shades of purple
Pink Fresh Studio diagonal stitched circles
Spellbinders diamond plaid embossing folder
Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder
Other: black/white twine; cardstock: black, white; foam tape

I also posted this on my Instagram, feel free to give me a follow, as I post most of my creations there - Instagram: raekryc  
Appreciate you stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

No comments:

Post a Comment