Sunday, September 25, 2022

think happy, be happy

 I immediately fell in love with the color scheme of the latest challenge over on the Inspired By blog...



and made a card based on both the inspiration photo and the sketch - here is my card...

Here is where having a patterned paper hoard comes in handy... lol... I was able to find a woodgrain patterned paper that matches the inspiration photo and some small pattern papers that reminded me of those sweet shoes from the photo. I knew I wanted to keep my image simple, so I just stamped the large floral design on white cardstock with black ink and placed it over the pattern paper strips to draw attention to that element of the sketch.

Supply List:

Altenew: Handpicked Bouquet stamp and die set

MFT: Wonky Stitched rectangle dies

CZ Design: 'happy' sentiment strip

Other supplies: white cardstock, patterned paper, twine, foam tape

The simple, clean design let me play with the patterns and texture to create interest ... love how this one turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo- rae


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Happy to see you creating! Thank you for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

    ReplyDelete